Regular Maintenance is an integral part of keeping your system running smoothly. NC Express Heating and Cooling recommends annual maintenance visits for your HVAC system to prevent problems during peak times of the year.
If you rely on your furnace or heat pump to keep your home comfortable during the winter months, then the last thing you’ll want to deal with is a furnace malfunction. We can tackle your heating system repair no matter how large or small the issue happens to be.
Unfortunately, furnaces or heat pumps are not designed to last forever. However, NC Express Heating and Cooling is here to help when the time comes to replace your old heating system.
Regular maintenance of your heating system is important to keep your heat running efficiently and effectively long-term. NC Express Heating and Cooling is here to help with your regular heating maintenance services.
Why Do I Need Heating Maintenance?
- Keeps utility costs down
- Healthier, cleaner air
- Extended life of your system
- Reduced emergency calls
- Maintenance savings
Pros of Signing Up for Regular Heating Maintenance with Us:
- Priority emergency service
- Discounts for repairs
- Waived service fees
- 2 annual tune-ups
- HVAC parts warranty
- Energy savings resulting from a more efficiently performing system
- Ability to catch and potentially prevent major repairs before they become necessary
What Can Happen if You DON’T Get Regular Maintenance?
- A dirty heating system, which can reduce efficiency, increase wear and tear, and raise your power bill
- If your drain line gets clogged, water can overflow and damage your home
- If the smaller components of your system become worn and aren’t replaced, that can increase damage to the major components of the system as well
- Reduced longevity of your system, resulting in increased repairs over time
*new customers only
or, just fill out the maintenance form below and email it to the address listed in the form!
Expert Service at a Fair Price
NC Express Heating and Cooling services the Wake Forest, Northern Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Rolesville, Youngsville, Wendell, Zebulon, Knightdale, Holly Springs, Apex, Garner and Louisburg areas.and surrounding areas. Our expert emergency maintenance team is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are here to keep you warm this winter.
Fast, Reliable Service
As a locally owned & operated HVAC Service company, we strive to treat everyone like our family. We are always on-time and deliver great results so your family can return to the climate controlled paradise you deserve in your home.
How Can I Tell If My Heat Needs To Be Repaired?
- You’re experiencing strong smells
- You hear strong sounds coming from your unit
- Rapid cycling of your unit
- System performance issues
Your Choice For Your Heating Service Needs
We can service all furnaces, heat pumps, and HVAC systems. We offer a wide variety of services including air handler service, heating system checks and preventative maintenance, thermostat repair, and more!